• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 16

Wow... can't believe Frankie won the BOB comp by himself. That backfired.

My biggest question is – with Caleb attempting to throw it, why didn't he interfere with Frankie when he saw him take the lead?

Now I guess the target is Donny?

Not sure why Caleb just didn't **** Frankie over in the comp.
Will be interesting to see how the whole Frankie revealing his true self to the house plays out and what kind of impact it will have on his game.

Was no one paying attention when Frankie won the comp? Because he gave away who his sister was after he won.

Well, it'll be interesting to see how they react when he tells them then.

I still think he'll be target #1 though.

Good episode last night – loving the drama!

I really don't like Christine. I hope the guys target her soon.

hairnova said:
I really don't like Christine. I hope the guys target her soon.

Really good chance of that happening soon, really hope Nicole is the one going tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
So long, Nicole.

After watching the post-eviction interview with Chenbot, it makes me wish they'd have shown more of Nicole during the season. She's extremely weird, but funny.

_____

And the guys continue to rule the house – Derrick and Frankie win HOH.

It will be interesting to see which member of their alliance ends up on the block with Donny, Christine and Victoria.

And yet another backfire trying to throw a comp.

I wanted Donny and Christine to lose, but I couldn't help but laugh when Donny won it by himself.

Will be interesting to see what they do – guessing they target Victoria, but wouldn't be surprised if they go after Zach.

Jeez, don't like that they went after Zach after all... I know it's just a game, but shady move by Frankie.

I haven't been watching the feeds lately because every time I put them on Frankie or Derrek are trash talking about someone or spreading lies that are attacking Zach's image that could hurt him outside of the game.

Not looking good for Zach tonight but if he goes there is a chance he'll be going right back into the game

I haven't been watching the feeds lately because every time I put them on Frankie or Derrek are trash talking about someone or spreading lies that are attacking Zach's image that could hurt him outside of the game.

Oh really? Hmm...

Hopefully everyone doesn't act surprised when Frankie wins HOH, makes the first big move and leaves them all scrambling.

Back