• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 15 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers - TUE NOV 6TH 7:00 EST

Habs-25 ---- You understand we know that you don't like Price right? Do you have ability to talk about something else, or no?

If you don't have the ability to talk about something other than Price, you can go away. Because you've made your point clear and we understand how you feel. It starting to look like you have nothing else to add to this board other than your obsession with Price.

Irony is clearly not your thing.

Habs-25 ---- You understand we know that you don't like Price right? Do you have ability to talk about something else, or no?

If you don't have the ability to talk about something other than Price, you can go away. Because you've made your point clear and we understand how you feel. It starting to look like you have nothing else to add to this board other than your obsession with Price.
I have around 15k post here in last 6 years.
I have nothing else to add other than Price?
You either can't read or are blind!

I know at the begining i had my disagreement with Krusty. But have to admit he seems to be a great guy.

This team is still fragile. They need to do something with 4th line. Rotating 3 lines is starting to drain the small forwards, plus the team is very young.
I guess Byron, Peca or 14 and Scherbak can make a decent 4th.
Also it is about time Weber come back. This D can't hold it long without him(not sure they can with him).

This team is still fragile. They need to do something with 4th line. Rotating 3 lines is starting to drain the small forwards, plus the team is very young.
I guess Byron, Peca or 14 and Scherbak can make a decent 4th.
Also it is about time Weber come back. This D can't hold it long without him(not sure they can with him).
The team is small & not deep and can’t afford injuries it’s that simple. Armia not being there became evident in the 3rd..forwards couldn’t win puck battles.

Once Weber’s back in the lineup the D will fall into place, Petry can’t keep playing 28 TOI, it showed last night - on a back-to-back.

The team is small & not deep and can’t afford injuries it’s that simple. Armia not being there became evident in the 3rd..forwards couldn’t win puck battles.

Once Weber’s back in the lineup the D will fall into place, Petry can’t keep playing 28 TOI, it showed last night - on a back-to-back.

The whole team and in particular the D looked gassed..

Reilly looked off balance.

But did anyone look worse than Drouin, everytime he was on the ice something bad happened

The left side will still suffer, who will you play with Weber? Benn or Mete who is struggling?

The left side will still suffer, who will you play with Weber? Benn or Mete who is struggling?

Mete hasn`t impressed so far . He has contributed squat offensively with his offensive ability and greet wheels .

He was a force with the London Knights in junior .

I would put Reily with Weber .

Mete hasn`t impressed so far . He has contributed squat offensively with his offensive ability and greet wheels .

Makes sense, wonder when Schlemko will be back, he may play with Petry i assume.

So we will have:
Rielly-Weber
Schlemko-Petry
Benn-Juulsen

Mete
Ouellet

Wonder what they will do with Alzner when everyone are back?

Last edited:

Mete was never a big point generator, not sure why one would expect he all of a sudden become one especially at the NHL level.

Mete was never a big point generator, not sure why one would expect he all of a sudden become one especially at the NHL level.

Mete outplayed Juolevi in his draft year and got nearly a point a game . 8 assists in 60 plus games is way too low for his skill level .

Stay at home slugs do better . He has elite wheels and decent hockey sense .

44 points in 50 games in junior
for comparison subban had 46 points in 58 games

might be another case of just because a guy can play in the NHL does not mean that is the best for his development

Back