• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 25 - Carolina Hurricanes @ Montreal Canadiens - TUE NOV 27TH 7:30 EST

you cannot be big and unskilled nor really small and skilled (for the most part so no need to respond with what about John Gaudreau etc)

Unfortunately, we never seem to get the combination of size and "skill"

Like many said, it's not deserving but not unexpected. We expected this team to suck and they showed a lot more and then expectation went up. At least, like others have said, they are entertaining to watch. I'm OK with nother bottom finish if the team is fun to watch and knowing we are developing properly.

I just hope Bergevin stays on course and doesn't do a short therm move like trading a promising young player just to get someone to play on the left of Weber. I don't mind a trade for it, but it should not include a core young player or prospect. We don't need to trade for an all start, just a servicable left dman who can log in some minutes and his mobile to complement weber.

Or just trade Weber, problem solved. I think they can get a King’s ransom for him right now.

I expect us to finish just outside up the bottom five. We will get a good pick. As long as the youth develops I will be happy. Here come adversity curious to see how it is handled.

He just uses sample sizes to fit his narrative. We have three or four ties in that time period.

The last 19 games (since they've been bad) is a sample size? But the first 6 games (when they were good) to start the season isn't?

Wow..... that's short-bus idiotic right there.

There is no narrative here. The Habs have been a bottom feeder in the NHL over their last 19 games. They've played 25 games in total.

I expect us to finish just outside up the bottom five. We will get a good pick. As long as the youth develops I will be happy. Here come adversity curious to see how it is handled.

That might be but at this point, we are tied for the last playoff spot and have not been out of a playoff spot since the first game of the season. Our defence on the left side is terrible though and ultimately, that will be the downfall.

Amazing how posters who were all up in arms over comments about tennis players looking manly have no issue calling others mentally retarded.

That might be but at this point, we are tied for the last playoff spot and have not been out of a playoff spot since the first game of the season. Our defence on the left side is terrible though and ultimately, that will be the downfall.

Very true. I think our offense overachieved early which was nice to see. I may be too pessimistic but the sample size will have to be larger before I believe we can finish higher.

Very true. I think our offense overachieved early which was nice to see. I may be too pessimistic but the sample size will have to be larger before I believe we can finish higher.

The much larger sample size indicates that we are closer to a bottom feeder rather than a contender.

I'm not sure why some people are so shocked or confused by this. The Habs were predicted to be bad, and their record has been terrible over their last 19 games.

FYI - The Habs are now 19th overall in the NHL and behind and now need to jump teams to get back into a wildcard spot.

Last edited:

This a prime example of how idiots like you that think this version of the Habs are kinda good continuously shift their narrative to maintain their argument.

Now their hilarious argument is that they are tied for the last wild card spot (actually behind teams in reality). 2 weeks ago it was how they were a top 3 team in the division.

Start paying attention to the prolonged downfall.

FYI - The Habs are now 19th overall in the NHL and behind and now need to jump teams to get back into a wildcard spot.

Back