• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #44: BOS @ TOR JAN 12 HNIC - Leafs Nation a Nervous Wreck

Still a half chance. He barely got anything on it. That's a routine save.

Yeah, but a 3 footer is a 3 footer.

Don't get me wrong, that's not a "hard" save. But given the shot location I can live with those. The other two I really struggle with though. 25 foot wristers from guys who aren't great goal scorers are hard to live with.

Yeah if want to blame someone on that goal it has to be Zaitsev. He had support just not where he decided to throw it.

Yeah if want to blame someone on that goal it has to be Zaitsev. He had support just not where he decided to throw it.

He's generally abysmal. I just don't see how we can win more than one playoff round (and maybe not even one, given that we have to go through Boston and all) with the right side of the blueline we have.

Boy wonder has some work to do.

I'm not sure why he panics going back for the puck in particular. It's amazing that Ozhiganov has looked in general decent compared to the other options.

I'll no longer care that they coast for 90% of the season if they play like they did against Tampa earlier in the season and against Boston tonight. They're learning to put their big boy pants on. And don't give me this "but they have to learn how to win" old school garbage. They're dominating. With an average backup they're up 2-0 and fully in control of this game.

I'll no longer care that they coast for 90% of the season if they play like they did against Tampa earlier in the season and against Boston tonight. They're learning to put their big boy pants on. And don't give me this "but they have to learn how to win" old school garbage. They're dominating. With an average backup they're up 2-0 and fully in control of this game.
Will Babcock learn though?

What's the Babcock whining about tonight? He frustrates me as much as the next guy but I don't see what the issue is with him tonight. He has got his team playing terrific.

Marleau looks really, really done. Can't carry the puck anymore and worse, isn't even looking for it anymore so he's flubbing quick passes on break outs, in the neutral zone, etc.

What's the Babcock whining about tonight? He frustrates me as much as the next guy but I don't see what the issue is with him tonight. He has got his team playing terrific.

Down a goal, 3rd period and you've got 3 top 30 centres. Roll them.

Your 4th line should be glued to the bench for the entire period.

And not sure what you guys meant about rask looking shaker. To be honest I can't remember the last time he has looked this steady. It has to have been about three seasons ago really.

I skipped the game entirely, till Bbcock is fired, I have lost what I never thought could be lost. DNA craze for the Leafs. Oh and Matthews, the second coming of Mats the lazy ass Sundin, has me scared too. But nothing like Babcock.

I just don't ever see winning a round with this ovrhyped stooge coaching the Leafs. I just don't .

How do you send Trevor Moore back down to the Marlies? And keeping this hack Brown? Must send a terrible message down to the farm, and yeah, message sent my Boobticocks.

Back