• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #46: Big Game Tonight

lol.

FREDDY FREDDY FREDDY!!

so damn typical.

these idiots.

we ****ing outplay the best team in the league at home and all they can talk about is freddy. they are goddamn poison.

just wait until our PP starts working again.

Are we assuming that Babs changes things up and we start attacking instead of playing hot potato with the puck? I’m anxiously waiting for them to turn it on again because the first month of the season was all sorts of awesome to watch.

"gutsy" effort by the leafs!

led by their depth players!

these ****ing dummies. they have poisoned leaf fans forever.

That was a big win. Leafs have been sliding. They played a great game tonight.

Babcock though drives me nuts. EN and he puts out Matthews and Brown. Matthews is pretty shitty in his own end and you want skill on the ice with the EN. Willy is stronger defensively than Brown, in any event.

That was a big win. Leafs have been sliding. They played a great game tonight.

Babcock though drives me nuts. EN and he puts out Matthews and Brown. Matthews is pretty shitty in his own end and you want skill on the ice with the EN. Willy is stronger defensively than Brown, in any event.

Doesn't flail enough. Gotta chug along and flail around to get those defensive assignments.

"gutsy" effort by the leafs!

led by their depth players!

these ****ing dummies. they have poisoned leaf fans forever.

I listened to the Tampa broadcast and mostly intelligent commentary throughout. Why we get a never ending stream of morons, I have no idea.

Back