• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #9: 30/10/21 7:00 - Must dominate

zeke

Wings are actually playing pretty well so far but they still suck so we better beat them. And it would be nice to see a true dominating win after all the talk about their rousing intermission speeches turning the tide.

Screenshot_20211030-103746_Sheets.jpg

Keep your expectations reasonable and realistic. No offence but saying something like “must dominate” is not the best approach. Tell the truth.

Keep your expectations reasonable and realistic. No offence but saying something like “must dominate” is not the best approach. Tell the truth.
Nothing said here will change the outcome of tonight's game. Not even with incense and candles. Seance? Nope not that either.

I wonder if Luke understands the real lesson here

Be the team with the puck.

What aggravates me about clips like these is that the situations just like this one that happen all the time, but the puck ends up in the net, never get talked about because getting caved in giving up prime chances is the absolute worst position to be in.

So full credit to the wings for the willingness to block shots with their faces, dicks, etc....but try not to be in that position next time instead

What aggravates me about clips like these is that the situations just like this one that happen all the time, but the puck ends up in the net, never get talked about because getting caved in giving up prime chances is the absolute worst position to be in.

So full credit to the wings for the willingness to block shots with their faces, dicks, etc....but try not to be in that position next time instead

Narrator : the coach also did not get it

The Fire Drill is now good? Wonders never cease.

Its always been that way. The wings could spend the rest of the season at the bottom of the league in the major defensive analytics and these muppets will play this on loop talking about their commitment to defence

Even if it was the Leafs were the team with the puck in that clip, they'd be mocked for not being able to score.

Pre-game warm-up.

iu

Back