• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT FEB 1 SAT CBC - Invited baby bro over for dins

These are the games that make this sport we love what it is.
A bit of a shake-up in the line-up...not sure how I feel about that when things are going good, but as usual, every guy we plug in is hungry, and as long as the top guys play like they have we should be able to deliver the knockout noogie to our little friends across the road.

I like the way the Leafs are giving some of the younger guys on the Marlies a little taste of NHL experience when the opportunity arises. The seem to be spreading these opportunities around for guys who aren't quite ready.

This.

The best part is that the young guys get to play in a winning environment. This way they are sheltered a bit. Unlike in previous years where we would promote our young guys in hopes that they become a savior. No longer are we forced to play young players in hopes that we catch lightning in a bottle.

No need to force rush our prospects into developing.

This is a must win today, Montreal got a point and they also play tommorow as well Ottawa is 6 points behind we don't want to give them any ground on us either.

1382492717357_zps1db2e48c.jpg

35_zpsf89d143a.jpg

BGpgBB1CcAATgUgjpglarge_zpscb541b2d.jpg

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Kegger is weak defensively. So expect to see a lot of Selke tonight, especially if we get a lead.

C'mon Kadri and have another big game tonight. That will win you the player of the week, baby!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

HAHAHAHAA even the CBC intro was of a mountain lion and cubs. All they needed to do was add that stand by me pics.

It was pretty much exactly this thread opener but with lions and cubs.. hilarious

Toronto Maple Leafs ‏@MapleLeafs 7m
#Leafs to start: Raymond-McClement-Orr; Franson-Gardiner; Bernier #TMLtalk
Looks like the third line is in fact anchored by McSelke again.

So, we're going to need continued production from the 1st & 2nd lines tonight.

Warmup lines had the same lines as last game, with mckegg taking holland's spot and mclaren taking ashhton's. Expect a quick line change after the faceoff.

More interesting is that the d pairs from the end of last gsme are still together:

Gardiner-Franson
Gleason-Rielly

This is a must win today, Montreal got a point and they also play tommorow as well Ottawa is 6 points behind we don't want to give them any ground on us either.

Every game is not a must win. We are in mid season.

That being said.

Leafs win, Leafs win, Leafs win!

For a second there I thought we had bob cole when they showed andy frost. ****. Mute. Worst thing about two Canadian teams playing is no alternative feeds on Saturday night.

Back