• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - GAME 1 - Leafs @ Bruins 7pm

I wonder if we have a pic of the Leaf train in the Archives anywhere. Floydian would be ecstatic for the start of this.

Won't be posting during this one.

Should be a gas.

I'll be very keen to see if Matthews can step up and be otherworldly tonight. He really needs to teach that Bergeron line a lesson.

I'm giddy.

Yep. A bunch of people at work have been telling me how nervous they are, but I'm just excited.

Let's face it, while this has been a really fun regular season, this is the day we've been waiting for since last April.

Super excited
Not worried a bit
Today is going to be fun game to watch for a Leafs fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really fair to either Toronto or Boston that they're facing such a strong 1st round opponent after the seasons they had.

Not really fair to either Toronto or Boston that they're facing such a strong 1st round opponent after the seasons they had.
While this is 100% true, my complaints about this are somewhat tempered by the fact that Pittsburgh would be Toronto's 1st round opponent under the old "1/8, 2/7, 3/6, 4/5" playoff format. And if I had to choose between home ice advantage against the Pens in the first round, or starting on the road against the Bruins for the 1st round...I'd pick Boston.

And who was asking for the playoff format to be changed? Sam ewith the coaches challenge. These new rules that come out of the blue are ****ing stupid.

I’m interested in the Nylander versus Pasternk storyline.

No one is talking about it, but I know Willy wants to show him up.

I'm excited. NHL playoffs with the Leafs involved? Yeah, give me some of that!

I'm expecting the Leafs to take it to another level in this series. I think it's real gud for them to be playing high level competition in the first round.

Sure we could have met them in the 2nd round, but if we want a Cup this year the road goes through Boston eventually IMO.

I'm strangely zen about this series. Not sure why. More excited for the puck to drop than anything.

Biggest question for me is Freddie vs Rask. If Rask outplays him badly I think we're done.

I'm not the nervous wreck I usually am. Some of that is our team, some of it is cause I still think we are in the gravy years, but I feel pretty good right now.

any official lineup yet?

does bab shock the world and put johnsson and carrick in?

Back