• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #1, @ Toronto, Wednesday January 13TH 7:00EST

These meltdowns have been a recurring problem for years, it seems. And look who took the penalties: Anderson, Suzuki and Weber (I know, I know... delay of game.) It bugs me.

They'll never acknowledge this stuff

because we had already had more PPs than the Leafs and the calls needed to be evened up. I like the sportsnet highlight of a great play where Simmonds stopped Weber on the rush, and he clearly got his stick into Weber's skates and it was clearly a penalty

because we had already had more PPs than the Leafs and the calls needed to be evened up. I like the sportsnet highlight of a great play where Simmonds stopped Weber on the rush, and he clearly got his stick into Weber's skates and it was clearly a penalty
even up sure , but those timely pp`s plus a 5/3 late in a period are common breaks they get

Turning point is the typical ref gift of a PP followed by a 5/3 late in the second
It’s early season reffing, veteran players all know how the system works, refs call everything then start putting away whistles half was through the season, that was a dumbass penalty by Anderson...no excuses.

Mathews got so much abuse last night that he will be dead by then end of 10 games. Habs are much more built for a grind than the leafs. We let an easy team off the hook

I never liked this even up call shit. I know it sometimes benefits the Habs too but that doesn't make it right. Also, call the blatant trips and high sticks. Enough is enough.

Mathews got so much abuse last night that he will be dead by then end of 10 games. Habs are much more built for a grind than the leafs. We let an easy team off the hook
He deserved everything he got. He's a prick in his own right.

I never liked this even up call shit. I know it sometimes benefits the Habs too but that doesn't make it right. Also, call the blatant trips and high sticks. Enough is enough.
refs are rusty as well

According to leaf fan that's not the case.
Well if I was Leafs fan I’d be more concerned if a seed of doubt has been planted in the players head with all this whining...

This guy is definitely the reason Panarin wanted out and now PLD.

Portzline reported Panarin wanted to play only in NY due to its large urban feel like Moscow and due to the sizeable Russian population. He also said this week on TSN690 that Jarmo gave Panarin the very same deal NYR signed him to - he took CBJ offer, and told the NYR to match it...sound anything like what another Russian did?

Back