• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Game 14 - Canadiens @ Stars - 11/2/19 - 7:00EST

The fans seems to love it. Honestly, I have never enjoyed watching a single one. Like watching a bunch of kids play street hockey. But I guess I'm in the minority. I've actually turned the TV off before the beginning of some shootouts, including ours.

I guarantee you that he’d be easy to trade and you’ll get more than you think.

Yes and no. I’m sure a team would give up a bottom pairing d-man or draft pick after the 2nd round, so yeah, he’d be easy to trade in that sense.

Yes and no. I’m sure a team would give up a bottom pairing d-man or draft pick after the 2nd round, so yeah, he’d be easy to trade in that sense.

He makes nearly 3 mil , too much money for what he brings to the table . A mil Cousins type does the same job

Armia can be extended but cant have many more 3 mil plus slugs giving you nothing or playing in Laval

Byron and Lek need to go

He makes nearly 3 mil , too much money for what he brings to the table . A mil Cousins type does the same job

Armia can be extended but cant have many more 3 mil plus slugs giving you nothing or playing in Laval

Byron and Lek need to go
A very Montreal thing to do. Try to trade a guys who's game is built on speed after he has lost a step.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Back