• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 4 - Habs @ NYR – Sun May-25, 2014 - 8:00 pm

The ''logical'' lines should be:

Vanek-DD-Max
Bournival-Pleks-Gionta
Chuckie-Eller-Gally
Bourque-Briere-Weise

Pleks line is a shutdown line, and reunite the EGG line.....and roll into the Finals with these lines.....

The ''logical'' lines should be:

Vanek-DD-Max
Chuckie-Eller-Gally
Bourque-Briere-Weise
Bournival-Pleks-Gionta

Pleks line is a shutdown line, and reunite the EGG line.....and roll into the Finals with these lines.....
Said that a week ago, but would put Plek & Gionta as 4th line & spread their minutes to the Briere line. I've had enough of them (Pleks & Gionta) , they've become an albatross for this team. Pleks is -7 these playoffs, and -4 this series, and awful at the faceoff circle. That's over $10M of cap wastage.

Said that a week ago, but would put Plek & Gionta as 4th line & spread their minutes to the Briere line. I've had enough of them (Pleks & Gionta) , they've become an albatross for this team. Pleks is -7 these playoffs, and -4 this series, and awful at the faceoff circle. That's over $10M of cap wastage.

A good omen for tonight: I am at the ball game, watching Sal Butera's son catch for the Dodgers.

Pleks and Gionta's minutes should depend on the amount of powerplay-penalties both teams have during the game....DD and Eller's lines should play the majority of the 5-on-5 game.

Beaulieu out against a fast-skating Rangers team :facepalm

I guess Beaulieu going up against a tough physical President Trophy Boston team was ok (and the kid held his own pretty well), but against a fast Rangers team that is winning games mostly because of their goaltending is not ok.

Bou is no tortoise by any stretch, but lets hope he keeps mistakes to a minimum.

Uh oh, Lou started the GDT. Guaranteed loss tonight.

:nono

QuXKIil.gif

Back