• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 76 | VS Toronto | Saturday, April 6 | 7:00PM EST

Habs4Life

76.jpg

Our strength of schedule advantage is gone and we took 3/6 points against EDM, VAN and COL.
They only tanked in the game Count paid big money to watch instead of his kid's last game. Then, when they found out he had lost faith and not paid to go see them in Seattle, they won big there

The only reason I would consider drafting Sam Dickinson instead of a forward if he's available when we pick, and Lindstrom and Demidov are not, is because of Guhle's fragility. Dickinson will be a much thicker player when he's done developing physically.

The only reason I would consider drafting Sam Dickinson instead of a forward if he's available when we pick, and Lindstrom and Demidov are not, is because of Guhle's fragility. Dickinson will be a much thicker player when he's done developing physically.
Dickinson is a legit 1D in the making and IMO will have a better career than most of the forwards except Celebrini

More like with our first pick but yeah.

So I've been busy but something was said days ago regarding Catton and Demidov. They're basically the same size, why woulddn't they look at Catton?

I believe their forward list is

Celebrini
Lindstrom
Eiserman

More like with our first pick but yeah.

So I've been busy but something was said days ago regarding Catton and Demidov. They're basically the same size, why woulddn't they look at Catton?

I believe their forward list is

Celebrini
Lindstrom
Eiserman
Because Demidov is better? Catton and Bedard are similar size too but one is considered to be significantly better.

I'm talking about Siliayev or something like that. He is impressive. We need forwards though. Like LCS mentioned there is nobody waiting to graduate from Laval up front. I would say Roy has graduated.

Amazing how putrid that lineup looks

maybe we should try drafting a forward with our top pick

3 of the last 4 years our top pick went to the blue line (Reinbacher/Guhle/Mailloux)

We need another 1st round forward to accompany Cole and Slaf

maybe we should try drafting a forward with our top pick

3 of the last 4 years our top pick went to the blue line (Reinbacher/Guhle/Mailloux)

We need another 1st round forward to accompany Cole and Slaf
I know but if Guhle is this fragile and Dickinson is still there at 6-9 I'd still consider it a bit.

Back