• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Anyone notice that Kulak has been steadily improving as the season goes by? He’s turning into a very underrated pickup. Quality 3rd pairing guy with some offense to his game.

Anyone notice that Kulak has been steadily improving as the season goes by? He’s turning into a very underrated pickup. Quality 3rd pairing guy with some offense to his game.

he's fine but our left side is still mostly a disaster waiting to happen, he gave the goal to Barkov on Sunday

Decent stop-gap player . . . but not a long-term solution for the D.

I’m not expecting him here long-term. Just opining that he’s a decent bargain bin pickup.

Bergevin said yesterday he doesn't expect Juulsen to play again this season but is confident he'll be back next year.

Eric Engels
[emoji818]
@EricEngels
Max Domi leads the Canadiens with 13 multi-point games this season (includes tonight's). Second on the list? Tomas Tatar and Jonathan Drouin with 12.

21:34 - 26 févr. 2019

Eric Engels
[emoji818]
@EricEngels
Max Domi leads the Canadiens with 13 multi-point games this season (includes tonight's). Second on the list? Tomas Tatar and Jonathan Drouin with 12.

21:34 - 26 févr. 2019

Already surpassed AG best season ever and has lots of games to play. Very impressive trade for MB.

Already surpassed AG best season ever and has lots of games to play. Very impressive trade for MB.

Yeah, sweetness has done way better than I expected. As my son said two days ago, damn he only had 5 goals against a goalie last year.

We have nine empty-net goals this season: Benn 2, Armia 2, Drouin 2, Byron, Gallagher and Petry.

And yet - AG might lead Arizona to the playoffs and we might miss them.

And yet Montreal has 75 points which is tied for the 6th most in the East.... and Arizona have 67 which is 10th in the West.

So sure, there are scenarios where Arizona could make it and the Habs could miss... but odds are not as likely.

We're 11th in the league (yet 4th in our division and 7th in our conference) while Arizona is 20th in the league, yet also 4th in their conference and only 1 point away from a playoff spot.

We could easily finish with a better record than Arizona, in a tougher division, but miss the playoffs while they would be in.

Back