• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

South shore of MTL has been booming for years….most Habs players live there….

It’s not undesirable anymore
It's undesirable because it isn't Montreal. If it isnt on the island I'm not interested. I wouldn't even want to live on the West Island let alone the South Shore. I'm an urbanite. I have no interest in mowing lawns or finding parking at suburban shopping malls. The entire concept of suburbia depresses me.

It's undesirable because it isn't Montreal. If it isnt on the island I'm not interested. I wouldn't even want to live on the West Island let alone the South Shore. I'm an urbanite. I have no interest in mowing lawns or finding parking at suburban shopping malls. The entire concept of suburbia depresses me.
Love the West Island. Would never move back to the shthole city. Hate traffic and there's been an exodus out of the city for a while. All my friends from the city moved out here too.

Whatever. The New Jersey side is like the South shore of Montreal. Completely undesirable. Cherry Hill was nice in parts, but it's a few miles from the shore.
Not whatever. Your point was that DeAngelo is from the slums because you apparently believe that any city by Philly on the Jersey side of the Delaware River is a slum, which is patently not true. I have no desire to live there either but facts are facts.

yeah... no point in buying Byron out. He’s still useful. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind trading him but it takes 2 to tango

yeah... no point in buying Byron out. He’s still useful. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind trading him but it takes 2 to tango
Besides Habs should have plenty of unused cap space, with all useful assets off the market or not having interest in Mtl

Back