• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

I like betting on any upside despite he is likely a dud. That other dude will be a 4th liner in Orange County. And as such, given his pay rate, he won’t be killing it financially there.

Raphael Lavoie is next
No.Not him.

I was at a Moosehead game a couple weeks ago, and they had a trivia question on the big screen that referred to him.

Everyone sitting around me, laughed when I shouted fuck that guy before the name was even revealed

What could have been if the NYI pulled it off in game 7...
We'd have beaten the Isles for sure. Theu were so close, just like in 89 when the Canucks nearly upset the Flames in the first round. Calgary was literally the only team that could have beaten us that year. If the Canucks hadn't fucked up their opportunity the Habs would have tap danced their way to a championship.

We'd have beaten the Isles for sure. Theu were so close, just like in 89 when the Canucks nearly upset the Flames in the first round. Calgary was literally the only team that could have beaten us that year. If the Canucks hadn't fucked up their opportunity the Habs would have tap danced their way to a championship.
Stan Smyl missed an OT breakaway

Back