CH1
The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Are you trying to stave off a tax event?
If not you could reduce position size.
I’d rather sell calls equal to my amount of my holdings — then I keep the premium if my stick flounders or even goes up a bit
yeah I think reallocating is much smarter. I'm in a spot where I've done really well this year and I'd hate to lose the gains.Are you trying to stave off a tax event?
If not you could reduce position size.
I’d rather sell calls equal to my amount of my holdings — then I keep the premium if my stick flounders or even goes up a bit
Holy shit, fuck you, man. I finally sold that piece of shit last month at around $7.50. I cursed the Presty name as I clicked on sell.I stay away from options. I know my lane.
Actually, funny story, I haven't touched a pot stock in a dog's age but yesterday my buddy was like hey buy some thumb with me. And I noticed it had been trading sideways for awhile, clear support level not far below, and with the Senate in session soon (and inflows coming into the MSOs etf lately with the broad market looking robust) I took a decent chunk. There were enough tailwinds to give it a whirl.
This morning I almost bailed but it just held support until... Yeah clean 20% gains in a matter of minutes. My friend? He sold yesterday for a small loss. He's not happy folks.
Big portion of this game is luck. Day 2 after my long exodus from the sector, the rescheduling news hits.
yeah I think reallocating is much smarter. I'm in a spot where I've done really well this year and I'd hate to lose the gains.
The horseshoes up my ass have limits. Today's events were nothing but luck. My past life on weed stocks was only 80% luck. If you squint a bit you can see some sound decision making there at times. Though in hindsight much of it was wreckless.I think I'm going to demand that Presty take my shitty sale proceeds and day trade it up 4x or 5x and make me whole.
And no, it's a package deal, can't just take my shitty sale proceeds.
But thankfully ch1 and I sold into that pump.
You've got some balls to act on that. Awesome move. Fundamental bears have been very very loud with their nonstop whining lately because the market wasn't doing what they believed it should. Now it looks like they may get some action.JPOW got hawkish again yesterday.
I bot puts at 3:30 yesterday, woke up to a four bagger win. Rolled the strikes further away.
Bulls need to defend the market at these levels, or a 5% swoon can came quickly
You've got some balls to act on that. Awesome move. Fundamental bears have been very very loud with their nonstop whining lately because the market wasn't doing what they believed it should. Now it looks like they may get some action.