• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

If I have a really great few days and feel emotionally giddy (referring yourself in the 3rd person might be a sign); I often take the next day off
 
yep...not giving it back is definitely the hard part.
I've almost mastered that in the last 2 years, although it's at the expense of being overly cautious and taking profits probably too soon. I guess that's better than the alternative but meh at the end of the day I'm just an amateur posing as a "trader."
 
If I have a really great few days and feel emotionally giddy (referring yourself in the 3rd person might be a sign); I often take the next day off
Hahahaha yeah the third person thing is just Presty being weird. I don't think very highly of myself at trading anything but trash CSE stonks that I obsessed over for years and understand the behaviors of. I'm not a real trader. Which doesn't mean I don't do well.. It just means I can profit off of trading trash exchanges with no volume that tutes can't legally buy. It's a very niche expertise. When US legalizes I'm fucked.
 
Ringing the register on 25% of my camping calls. (CWH) +40%. Will chill on the rest.
 
Hahahaha yeah the third person thing is just Presty being weird. I don't think very highly of myself at trading anything but trash CSE stonks that I obsessed over for years and understand the behaviors of. I'm not a real trader. Which doesn't mean I don't do well.. It just means I can profit off of trading trash exchanges with no volume that tutes can't legally buy. It's a very niche expertise. When US legalizes I'm fucked.

if you have an edge and you exploit it for profit routinely, you are a trader. there's nothing more to being a "pro trader" than that.
 
if you have an edge and you exploit it for profit routinely, you are a trader. there's nothing more to being a "pro trader" than that.
When I tell people my historic gains are light years better on that trash than actual liquid stocks, I get very weird looks. I'm not taken seriously. And why should I be? It's Preston.

I just wish I only traded US MSOs and didn't touch anything in the past 2 years. Outside of Canadian MJ in the run up to legalization I really don't do well on anything else. Break-even at best. Probably even negative.. I'd have to double-check.
 
It's not uncommon for a pro trader to focus on one instrument they know better than most (that's where the edge is). It doesn't matter if it's CSE weed, the Japanese Yen or Lean Hog futures.
 
Proof I have UNDER confidence: I sold half way too early. I knew I'd get more out of this move but still sold.

Third person references and all, ol' Presty deep down is a fragile soul.
 
Proof I have UNDER confidence: I sold half way too early. I knew I'd get more out of this move but still sold.

Third person references and all, ol' Presty deep down is a fragile soul.


you still got the other half
 
Twas a big position and selling is a pain in the ass when MJ gets in their extra low volume, completely lack of hype, moods. So I did feel more comfortable selling half a time.

Anyway, bears got assfucked today. Futures tanked to 2920 I believe. Think of all the trapped shorts. RIP. I sold most of the position I swung today but kept a bit on to hedge my Curaleaf buy. So the CURA gains aren't as clean money as I would have hoped but I'm a happy camper.


EDIT: This is where I should have sold the first half. Let the rest ride, hoping it busts through HOD.
 
Calls are up almost 50% in 5 mins, so rang the register on a third of my position. If it keeps going up, I will consider buying their bike with the profits.

Sold remaining PTON calls; only got enough for a third of a bike. Name still on watch...
 
Lol. News Spike

14:00:23 *FED WILL BEGIN BUYING BROAD PORTFOLIO OF U.S. CORPORATE BONDS
 
Back
Top