• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

It's probably more likely than not. I'm trying to temper my expectations but anything under $10 tomorrow would disappoint me. There's no reason that a company making $20m annually shouldn't have a market cap of $1b.

No reason that I can think of, that's for sure.
 
So one of the other companies I have really been looking into is DBX. I've been a user of the product for years and think it's the greatest. But naturally they have lots of competition and could be snuffed out. But they've done well. Not a super growth scenario but a nice solid long term hold which probably gets bought out by one of the big boys at some point. I was wavering over whether to buy it at $20.80 and had the order ready to go, just needed to click submit, and didn't do it. Thought it would go down a little further, but it has only gone up from there.
 
and as we all know, from yoga pants to ride hailing apps, California always leads the way
 
Back
Top