• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

My modest TLRY lottos have doubled. Will probably ride them until Friday expiry, since sector newsflow has been positive. (and because lottos)

GTII on deck.

My modest TLRY lottos have doubled. Will probably ride them until Friday expiry, since sector newsflow has been positive. (and because lottos)

GTII on deck.
70+ mil revenues with the majority of analysts predicting in the 60's. Just watch. It'll be a beat and potentially the highest MSO revenues in the space (not including proformas of course). But I wonder how much more upside they have after todays action.

BTW, that PredictIt site doesn't take Canucks. I can try my VPN but they might catch on I'm Canadian when I xfer money in.

It's probably a sign that I should move to Buffalo. Sabres look good and they have a Trader Joe.

68 mil for GTI. Damn, was a little short of what I expected. But consensus from analysts was 61 mil. Adj EBITA was a big beat.

Smart comment Preston.0 Dip buyers try to time the shorts covering. I used to be a huge short till Mark Cuban reached out to his butt buddy.

Normal guys could hit bids like Market Makers, but no, we cannot do that any more, we have to borrow at extreme cost. I have made 500 bucks this week, in old times before the butt brothers, would have made thousands.

As bad as it is now in Canada, its much worse, you have to have 25k to even day trade in the usa.... Its disgusting..

Last edited:
Nice GTII pump but it bothers me to no end when some supposed expert mentions GWPH as a pure play on Cannabis. The company makes medicine that is already federally approved in the US. It competes with other drug makers, not the Canopys or Green Thumbs of the world. You think a tv investor offering advice would spend 2 minutes on research

think this news got leaked a little early? Pretty fucking significant if true and would explain this recent action pretty fucking well. Game changing shit.

they expire tomorrow, if they close strong, we might see another gap up tomorrow

Sold all my CURA today at 9.35 (was extremely over-extended, and I think the pump was a result of Boris on CNBC yesterday - aka temporary) and just re-bought at 8.72. I think it could go lower and fill the gap. But I was planning on holding them long anyway. Have my set prices to sell on all my names but I'm going to adapt on the fly to what the charts show me. Nothing wrong with getting my shares significantly cheaper.

PS: This is nuts. Big money clearly decided that this is enough. Should be an easy 70-100% from the bottom. Hell, Canopy isn't even that far off at this point.

That last spike was too juicy. I actually peeled off my remaining 4 TLRY lottos at 2.80. That's 1120 of profit.

Then took 160 of that and bought 4 calls at the 24 strike expiring tomorrow.

That last spike was too juicy. I actually peeled off my remaining 4 TLRY lottos at 2.80. That's 1120 of profit.

Then took 160 of that and bought 4 calls at the 24 strike expiring tomorrow.
I almost forgot how fun this sector could be.

Back