• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

NVAX took me out of my trailing stop before it hit my dream exit....still a fine trade. my day is over.

I like it. I still trimmed CXXI at 1.41 but I addded those profits to AYR at 36.53. I've been tracking the arbitrage between AYR and GTII for months and it is uniquely interesting right now. They've most often traded 1:1 for the past several months so it's possible that either Thumb fades or AYR pops. Or maybe both!
Yes. Preston. It was possible #BarronsPumpAndDump

Went dip buying. Got in a big position at 38.40, sold at 38.92. Was extremely oversold on the shorter timeframes so I figured I'd nibble on some free money. Back to my core.

Reactions: CH1
Had 2600 shares of CERE with a 9.97 avg. Sold half at 10.30. Will sell the rest at some point today. MSOS is buying and I'd like to take advantage. Will buy back at ~10 if it gets there.

Is that deal a big thing? Idk enough about this business model and it was part of the reason why I sold (in addition to the sector needing to cool down and consolidate).

Individually? Probably not. Regulations leaves it landlocked in Cali (great beverage market, but still just one state) and distro of beverages is still a bit of a mess (not the fault the company, just where the industry is at the moment...the lack of consolidation on the retail end of thing, so many mom and pops, makes distro a challenge....home delivery is becoming a monster part of the segment though, which is good for beverage...who knew that casual users still don't want to go to dispensaries? Seriously, who knew??!?!).

So individually, this isn't necessarily huge, but with a company like Pabst the initial order is going to be in the 10's or 100's of thousands of units and for a start up like Tinley's, every dollar in is a good dollar and validation (both for Tinley's and the segment) from a nationally recognized brand like Pabst getting in bed with them speak well to where the company is.

Ethereum was about $90 last March during the pandemic crash. Now over $3200.

So $9000 = $320,000

Goddamn!

Ethereum was about $90 last March during the pandemic crash. Now over $3200.

So $9000 = $320,000

Goddamn!

So funny story...not a crazy funny story because I didn't do it for long enough, but a funny enough story.

I dabbled in mining for a little bit a few years ago (in retrospect, probably should have kept at it....) and just did a deep dive into my old emails to find the platform I used to mine off of (Nicehash) and opened my wallet up....

.15 BTC isn't much, but considering that I had completely forgotten about it...

Might yolo it on Doge

I remember you assembling a mining rig — what got in the way? Was it the cost of hydro?

Yeah, keeping at it would've been great.

I've been doing bit this year with a couple gaming pcs. Make about $10ish a day between the 2, so it's not bad.

Doge is sitting high right now, it was at .61 cdn last check. Surging for elon's snl performance this weekend I reckon.

Wait until you dont yolo on doge with me and it goes to 100

Then you'll really hate opening this thread
My law partner basically yoloed Bitcoin five years ago, I think he bought 5 of them for $1k each.

At this point, I'm like one of the ancients calling the world flat. I still don't believe in this crypto shit. Or I don't want to believe in it. One or the other.

My law partner basically yoloed Bitcoin five years ago, I think he bought 5 of them for $1k each.

At this point, I'm like one of the ancients calling the world flat. I still don't believe in this crypto shit. Or I don't want to believe in it. One or the other.

Heres the case for crypto that I have come around to that it's hard for a north American or European to really grasp.

There is a fuckton of people living around the world in places with local currencies that are horseshit and volatile. For those people, any sort of reasonably stable, easily transferable currency is way better to store their wealth in than their local currency. Think Venezuela as an extreme example.

Think about how many people that is, how much total wealth they might have and then the market cap of all the weirdo crypto coins in existence.

This all could go waaaaay higher

Bitcoin isn't exactly non volatile.

Any Ethereum has greatly outperformed it recently...I guess because it's how one can buy NFTs and other digital assets

Nothing makes me feel dumber than doubting crypto way back. I know I wasn't alone and I know that thought process is the reason it was so suppressed at the time...

But holy fuck, that is as wrong as anyone has ever been about anything. Altair-esque.

Back