Preston
MBow30 alt account
Former junior hockey star Angelo Esposito to run for Conservatives in Laval riding
Former top hockey prospect Angelo Esposito is pursuing a new career in politics.
Poor dumb mindzeye
Holy jealousy. Tre is cooking and ME can't take the heat.My bad, I assumed that if they were calling a 23 yr old forward a "force" that he wouldn't be barely PPG.
![]()
Former junior hockey star Angelo Esposito to run for Conservatives in Laval riding
Former top hockey prospect Angelo Esposito is pursuing a new career in politics.www.ctvnews.ca
Holy jealousy. Tre is cooking and ME can't take the heat.
Bobby McMann was a college free agent once!!!For clarity, I support signing all of the free wallets. But we've shown ourselves to be an organization that doesn't have the patience to actually play and develop young players. Until we show that our kids aren't going to be stuck behind rando trash, nothing will change.
Seeing that Burube has ruined Matthews, Nylander, Cowan and Knies, I would say that an extension is in order.Gonna be cool watching him in the pressbox while Benoit gets 19 minutes a night or some shit.