• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs v Habs - Preseason GDT Oct 2nd

Polak and Hunwick have looked awful on the back end tonight. Sparks looked great and impressed with our young guys

I'm not sure who's worse...Polak or Hunwick.

I sincerely hope both are no more than 7th/sheltered bottom-pairing defensemen this year.

damn, hunwick. No need to feed bab's delusion.

Sparks has played well in each of his appearances.

yep. good for sparks. not sure what happened at the end of last year but he looks good again.

is three on three being tested in the preseason or have they moved from 4 v 4 permanently?

Missed the game but saw the clip of Matthews dancing around the Habs' best prospect. Nice. These three are going to make this year so much easier to watch.

is three on three being tested in the preseason or have they moved from 4 v 4 permanently?
I guess you didn't watch a lot of hockey last year?

Missed the game but saw the clip of Matthews dancing around the Habs' best prospect. Nice. These three are going to make this year so much easier to watch.
Him and Nylander look like the makings of a pretty sweet pairing. Not sure about Zach Hyman as the third guy on that line though. A bunch of plays fizzled out because he didn't really have the hands or think the game quickly enough to keep up with those guys.

hyman was way out of his depth from what i watched.

it really would be a shame if the saddled those two kids with a plug. especially when guys like komarov and michalek are such easy possibilities.

Back