• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

League Relocation/Scoring System?

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Should we move the league to Fantrax? Most of us on here have multiple leagues on Fantrax already.

The biggest reason to do this is that we can have all our minor league players on our team in a "minors" slot. It sure would save a lot of problems.

Re: League Relocation?

I've never used it but I am not opposed to it.

If it's easier, why not

Last edited:
Re: League Relocation?

If you've never used it you might need to get used to it... but after a bit you'll love it.

Roto is more reflective of an "overall" winner, but head to head keeps more teams in it.

Only issue is... if an owner is "inactive" it is like a bye week.

Roto is more reflective of an "overall" winner, but head to head keeps more teams in it.

Only issue is... if an owner is "inactive" it is like a bye week.

Funny, I think Roto is the worst format. Points is the best, provided you have the right scoring system of course.

Funny, I think Roto is the worst format. Points is the best, provided you have the right scoring system of course.

Meh... I look at it as a marathon. You can hide a crappy week here and there when it comes to head to head. Roto is cradle to grave.

I like both though

Thing is, roto rewards all categories the same. So basically penalty minutes are as valuable as goals. But whatever, it's all good. I've been kinda successful in this league. :smilewinkgrin:

Thing is, roto rewards all categories the same. So basically penalty minutes are as valuable as goals. But whatever, it's all good. I've been kinda successful in this league. :smilewinkgrin:

To be clear... I am not arguing one over the other. Like I said... whatever the group wants.

I use both Fantrax and Yahoo so it doesn't really matter. There is a learning curve but Fantrax does have way more options. I like the rotisserie format so don't mind the status quo.

Been using Fantrax in my other Keeper League (RIP). I find it can be a little temperamental when switching over to a new season.

The biggest factor for me is the ability to have all your prospects on your roster so nobody picks up other people's prospects.

So you should all have received an email invite to the Fantrax league. I say we give it a shot. If people don't like it we can move back to Yahoo.

The league isn't completely set up yet.

The current outstanding Premium League fee balance is $79.95. Please pay by Wednesday November 2, 2016 to avoid any service disruption or downgrade to a Standard/Free league.

I think you pay for "Premium". I am sure we are ok with standard.

Back