• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

he fits perfectly , under 6`0" and no upside

It's easy to see what the "reactionary" game plan is here. Sign more players like Gallagher and Byron. Character , leadership, work ethic, drive are the buzz words... except this time size doesn't mater.

Two Habs prospects will be playing in the Memorial Cup — Will Bitten and Cale Fleury.

Acadie Bathurst wins the Memorial Cup but that Cale Fleury was a one man wrecking crew, He laid out some devastating body checks, could be the Habs next Emelin with more mobility.

The little town of Bathurst will party now. Great stuff. I'm a fan of the Q as its the league in this neck of the woods. For a supposely inferior league, Bathurst dominated this tournament.The Q has done quite well in this tournament in recent years.Four Cups in eight years and an OT loss.First win in five years though.

I wasn't sure this team would have enough finish, but a great team effort.

Last edited:
The little town of Bathurst will party now. Great stuff. I'm a fan of the Q as its the league in this neck of the woods. flor a supposely inferior league, Bathurst dominated this tournament.

Yep I was surprised, I watched them play a couple of time against the Armada in the final and I wasn't overly impressed with either team. I thought the Quebec team would be the weakest. But for some reason or other they looked like the freshest team in the tournament despite a tough Quebec final and Regina having a long rest.

Yep I was surprised, I watched them play a couple of time against the Armada in the final and I wasn't overly impressed with either team. I thought the Quebec team would be the weakest. But for some reason or other they looked like the freshest team in the tournament despite a tough Quebec final and Regina having a long rest.

Yes, I didn't think they had the star power. Saw them in Halifax about a month ago. Of course, neither does Vegas. Their defence was superb as well, playing both ways. Dobson looked good.

Zach Fucale is what happens when you draft a goalie based on win totals all the while ignoring his actual play.

It's still shocking to me how little Fucale makes himself looks in net.

Zach Fucale is what happens when you draft a goalie based on win totals all the while ignoring his actual play.

It's still shocking to me how little Fucale makes himself looks in net.
We drafted him based on need. We had 0 goalies in our pipeline and we drafted the best ranked goalie in that draft. It was still dumb. Teams don't draft small goalies anymore.

We drafted him based on need. We had 0 goalies in our pipeline and we drafted the best ranked goalie in that draft. It was still dumb. Teams don't draft small goalies anymore.

With 31 in the fold Fucale was irrelevant , regardless of rankings.

Goalies are available anywhere in the draft , he was french for the easy call to make.

With 31 in the fold Fucale was irrelevant , regardless of rankings.

Goalies are available anywhere in the draft , he was french for the easy call to make.
Price had an up and down season in 2012-13 and was still struggling with inconsistency and there was a lot of talk of the lack of depth at the goaltending position before the draft. It was a given we would draft a goalie. He was projected to go in 1st round and we passed on him twice but he was seen as a good value pick at the time.

Price had an up and down season in 2012-13 and was still struggling with inconsistency and there was a lot of talk of the lack of depth at the goaltending position before the draft. It was a given we would draft a goalie. He was projected to go in 1st round and we passed on him twice but he was seen as a good value pick at the time.

True , but no goalie other than Saros or Jarry played a lick in this league . It was a waste of a pick . If Price was 33 fine get depth but Fucale had no chance to play a prominent with us . Plenty of good players still on the board .

Look at our team years later ...Charlie can play. Primeau looks like a stud .

Back