lecoqsportif
Well-known member
Dach is an interesting example for him, uses his frame intelligently.
I like the Tkachuk advice. Yes please. Is he mean enough though, we did get a glimpse of his temper.Dach is an interesting example for him, uses his frame intelligently.
You forget the playoff scoring though.so far the entire draft class has score 5 NHL goals; Slaf has 4 of them
He also skates well for a big guy. So far I don't see same skating skills in Slaf.Dach is an interesting example for him, uses his frame intelligently.
Dach is an exceptional skater already and he's working on his edges this summer I read. Promising.He also skates well for a big guy. So far I don't see same skating skills in Slaf.
But waiting 3 years for a potential superstar is too long.He's the first #1 pick that I can recall that is also 5 year project.
But waiting 3 years for a potential superstar is too long.
Depends what else can be acquired for that 5OA pick?I get the arguments against Slim but is there anyone on this board that would actually pass if the other four are gone? I don't think so.
We're discussing using the pickDepends what else can be acquired for that 5OA pick?
Not gonna happen - but if NYR offer up Lafreniere + Kaako for the pick, I think I’d jump on that offer
Even Jack Todd agrees with you on Michkov. If not for all the political intrigue he'd be a lead pipe cinch to go #2 and #1 in just about any other draft year.I get the arguments against Slim but is there anyone on this board that would actually pass if the other four are gone? I don't think so.
No but as for most prospects I’m only basing my opinion based on maybe 10-15 minutes of videos and what I read from people who are supposed to know better.I get the arguments against Slim but is there anyone on this board that would actually pass if the other four are gone? I don't think so.
If you just went BPA on Central Scouting list , cant be worseNo but as for most prospects I’m only basing my opinion based on maybe 10-15 minutes of videos and what I read from people who are supposed to know better.
It sounds pretty obvious that the Habs have way more resources to evaluate prospects but it’s kinda funny to think that this board, with the same tools I mentioned, would have much likely drafted better, especially in the first round.
He broke OV and Kucherov records. Proof is in the pudding.No but as for most prospects I’m only basing my opinion based on maybe 10-15 minutes of videos and what I read from people who are supposed to know better.
It sounds pretty obvious that the Habs have way more resources to evaluate prospects but it’s kinda funny to think that this board, with the same tools I mentioned, would have much likely drafted better, especially in the first round.
Actually, the quote is "the proof of the pudding is in the eating", but point taken. Now Michkov needs to be taken by Hughes.He broke OV and Kucherov records. Proof is in the pudding.
you are getting soft, now you want us to draft fascists!Actually, the quote is "the proof of the pudding is in the eating", but point taken. Now Michkov needs to be taken by Hughes.
How can Michkov be a fascist if his dad was literally murdered by fascists?you are getting soft, now you want us to draft fascists!
Wut? You understood right?Actually, the quote is "the proof of the pudding is in the eating", but point taken. Now Michkov needs to be taken by Hughes.