• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

I love everything about this article:

That's why I was saying I have a lot more trust in Bouchard doing the right thing than I had with Lefebvre. I actually like Bouchard a lot, he gets his role.

Yup.

Also, Bouchard has worked with younger players for a while now. Before being in Blainville-Broisbriand, he used to be on RDS for sequences in-between periods where he'd teach hockey fundamentals on the ice with NHL players. It was a segment for kids and was usually rather basic, but it was still illuminating as to how well he was able to explain himself and teach.

Yeah I'd say there will be teams that will regret not taking him. He's got a lot of talent for a #15.

Dunno if it's typical of all organization but we seem to be having some bad luck with our prospects.

Yup , and its the sleeper types that are affected with us

Anyone know if we are in on this KHL D that is 24 and is getting courted by a several teams ?

I don't know his name

Even screwing up 1 draft has a big impact.....taking Leblanc over Kreider to appease the masses still hurts 10 years later. The problem is that we've screwed up a few drafts. You gotta at least get 1 stud player every few years, every teams seems to be able to do that.

The last stud we drafted was Subban 13 years ago.....Max 13 years ago.....Gallagher 10 years ago.

Am i forgetting someone ? 10 years ago !!!

We will miss the playoffs, Molson will probably ask Bergy to fire his buddy Timmins to quiet the fans/media/anger

Back