• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Michal Jordan Re-Signed

Last I saw, Corvo and Gleason haven't been re-signed. Why would we want Corvo when we have Ryan Murphy? God bless us and Bill Peters if that's what RF has in mind.

Yeah ... pretty sure that's just a Windy thing.

I knew that positive spin deal he was trying on wouldn't last.
 
Please remember I said it was a rumor from the same sources hwwnbn uses.

OK ... so what you're saying is the HWSNBN gets his "information" from the last 2 inches of a fifth of Makers.

I thought that was obvious, but fair point.
 
My mom told me, "stay away from Old Grandad, he'll knock you on your bum."

Are you back from CO, Dennis?
 
Did a whiskey tasting recently and Old Grandad 114 was on the list. A little went down the wrong way and i swear it scarred my lungs for wife. WOW.
Old grandad recently.
A lot can be seen staring into a glass of this Amber liquid.
 
Did a whiskey tasting recently and Old Grandad 114 was on the list. A little went down the wrong way and i swear it scarred my lungs for wife. WOW.

Had a roommate in college that wiped out most of a bottle of that over a weekend to anesthetize a toothache. I almost killed him.
 
My mom told me, "stay away from Old Grandad, he'll knock you on your bum."

Are you back from CO, Dennis?

I returned april 7th. It was a wonderful 6 months. Indescribably beautiful area. We skied almost every day from a week before thanksgiving to april 5th.
 
Back
Top