• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Canadian Politics Thread

and he'll cruise to another majority in a couple of years.

and Albertans wonder why the rest of the country can't take them serious politically.
no they dont

fuck the rest of canada, they are just leeches, something somtehing oil, etc etc

i am not sure he will cruise to a majority
he is pissing off the old people with his pension stuff

They will likely be as ready as much as most other provinces. I’m more concerned about the gobbledygook coming out of the federal government preparation plans.

Purolator and Canada Post are maxed out.

They can barely manage current loads (purolator can’t) - cant risk layering millions of critical and urgent deliveries of temperature controlled vaccine on them.

I would also imagine the cbas create challenges in scaling up labour and that they don’t have the same access to capital to manage the cold storage requirements.

Purolator and Canada Post are maxed out.

They can barely manage current loads (purolator can’t) - cant risk layering millions of critical and urgent deliveries of temperature controlled vaccine on them.

I would also imagine the cbas create challenges in scaling up labour and that they don’t have the same access to capital to manage the cold storage requirements.
Was going to post this almost verbatim but I didn't think beleafer would listen. He needs to pick better battles.

So it’s a logistics nightmare that will require a more capable company (infrastructure wise)? Seems logical if they aren’t going to use armed forces planes and personnel.

Cancel all Amazon deliveries, I don't give a ****. Vaccines trump everything.

You can’t. People are depending on delivery for essentials because of the pandemic, these services are used to ship essential goods in the normal course and they need to honour contractual commitments.

You just add more complexity with a mandate.

It’s also a moot point since there are private sector options.

BTW, Trudeau would be smart to sell Purolator; it can fetch a nice sum right about now and the govt could use the funds.

of all the despotic regimes to defend and try to make into a martyr... Venezuela? really?

at least Bolivia made some sense, even if you are okay ignoring term limits.

but yeah, let's all line up behind Nicolas fucking Maduro as an example ...

Yeah it's a joke, really.

and Bolivia made sense....right up until they actually held elections and put Evo's party back in power. Hardly a coup. Just removing a President who sadly ended up not having much time for their constitution.

Out of curiosity—are there any credible and/or impartial international organizations that have rated Venezuela’s election as a free and fair democratic election?

Back