• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One Year League Idea: Beat the Kraken

BG

Idea:

One year league, using the same Fantrax scoring as the dynasty league.

No draft, just select a team of players available in the Seattle expansion draft (no UFAs), under the cap max and see who can beat this year's Kraken squad.

Division rival teams will also be entered (if possible), and we'll see if anyone can qualify for the play-offs in year one of expansion.

Deadline for entry won't be until close to the beginning of the season, so available RFA's should have contracts by then.

Rosters will be "set and forget it" - no daily/weekly changes, no waivers etc..

Reply if interested, or PM your email address and I'll send an invite when it's set-up.

BG

I would be interested in this.

This will be more of the pick the best team from expansion and not really a beat the kracken?

If we enter a ghost team with the Kraken's exact roster, we absolutely can make it "beat the Kraken"

Reactions: BG
When I looked at Fantrax, you have to pay for premium to allow teams to have the same players - I figured that nobody would pay for it.

Bah, too bad. I'd be willing to throw a few bucks at it in a winner take all format, but I doubt we'd have enough interest to make it worthwhile.

Back