• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

and to be clear, I'm not trying to antagonize you here zeke. just explaining where I am coming from and why the images, videos etc. I am seeing strike a chord and hit a nerve.

i have no problem with anything you said. there's definitely scary stuff going on.

I do think certain elements of the media are making this out to be much worse than it is tho. So far these protests have largely been mild tbh. At least until the cops show up.

i have no problem with anything you said. there's definitely scary stuff going on.

I do think certain elements of the media are making this out to be much worse than it is tho. So far these protests have largely been mild tbh. At least until the cops show up.
the extremists on both sides coopt the protests to suit their purposes, no argument here.

Can't even pay his legal bills without breaking the law.

I'm in awe about how few fucks he gives. Amazing.
I've been thinking about this, and how these billionaires...who are all smarter than trump...can get behind him.
It's not just the tax breaks, it's the whole "I'm immune to your reality," ideology.

These are the guys who get behind the speeding ambulance and run through the red lights right behind it, laughing as they drive past the accident.

Fucking idiots won't be able to avoid crashing into a dictatorship.

Safe spaces, microagressions, speech is violence, white silence is violence, trigger warnings. These are all leftist terms. They blocked (admittedly) problematic speakers from appearing on campus because students felt "unsafe".

But now, when another minority is saying these things (using their language), it is not taken as seriously, hmmmmm.....

And I did agree with most of these things,
Aren't those terms mostly used by people complaining about wokeness?

The oligarch class usually does exceedingly well in a dictatorship. It's easier and cheaper to pay off the dictator than it is to pay your fair share into a representative democracy.
To some extent...I was thinking about trump being jealous over somebody's success/attention/handicap and stealing their assets just cause he could.

To some extent...I was thinking about trump being jealous over somebody's success/attention/handicap and stealing their assets just cause he could.

Trump is morbidly obese and 77, the billionaire class isn't worried about him. Buy him the biggest yacht, bow down with sufficient public tribute and all is well.

Back