• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Sanders got them to about face on the TPP. Well, platform wise. I'm fully expecting Clinton to go through with it if elected.

And Habsy, clearly MLBJB went off the deep end, but you have crossed the line on many occasions in this thread as well. I know you will dismiss this and make some claim of responding to people who have "attacked you" in this thread. But insulting somebody's heritage and making homophobic comments is crossing the line. Just like making a comment about murder-suicide.

Maybe take some responsibility for the derailment of this thread instead of just throwing out blame?

Last edited:
Kaine isn't the greatest orator but he had some real valuable lines tonight....

"I trust Hillary with my son's life." will resonate....and his attack on "Believe Me" will stick with people every time Trump says it now.

Tough to follow Biden & Bloomberg, while opening for Obama....but he did some solid work.

And Habsy, clearly MLBJB went off the deep end, but you have crossed the line on many occasions in this thread as well. I know you will dismiss this and make some claim of responding to people who have "attacked you" in this thread. But insulting somebody's heritage and making homophobic comments is crossing the line. Just like making a comment about murder-suicide.

Maybe take some responsibility for the derailment of this thread instead of just throwing out blame?
I've always admitted culpability in retaliation. You just gloss over those statements. I'll be glad to put the knife away if others do the same. I won't sit here and gladly accept attacks though, and I get a lot of them.

Kaine isn't the greatest orator but he had some real valuable lines tonight....

"I trust Hillary with my son's life." will resonate....and his attack on "Believe Me" will stick with people every time Trump says it now.

Tough to follow Biden & Bloomberg, while opening for Obama....but he did some solid work.
Here's the thing though. Most people that support him accept Trump's downfalls. Same goes for Hillary supporters. Little said will change that. It's the undecideds. Many of the undecideds are never-eithers too. This is, by far, the most bizarre presidential election I can remember.

It's a little tough convincing people suffering, that can't pay their bills, that staying with the democrats is the way to go. Obama's trying but those currently suffering aren't buying.

Gorgeous man. Gorgeous president. Gorgeous speech. Absolutely beautiful stuff by Barrold. A great way to tell America to WAKE THE ****ING **** UP YOU IDIOTS. WHY WOULD THIS EVEN BE CLOSE

Because half of what he said about the state of the country is bullshit? He's a great orator and can speak with passion but people aren't better off. Sure some are but there are enough out there that simply want different.

Back