• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Another left wing media creation.

Trump will fire Mueller! Nope.

Trump and his Trumpanzees bashed Mueller to no end. Called him un-American and in the tank. He was just doing his job. Will they show newfound respect for him now? Of course. That’s how tribalism works.

I’m glad it’s over.

1. I don’t have to factor the report in my investing/trading outlook.

2. Pundits can concentrate on policy issues rather than impeachment circus.

Lol. Spoke to soon.
@Ari Fleischer
Now that Mueller says there was no collusion, it is time to scrutinize the Obama Administration. They spied on a US campaign, wiretapped Americans, bit on the dossier and unmasked Flynn. What did Barack Obama know and what and when did he authorize it?

FFS, can they now stop all this shit? Seriously. Please. This back and forth is ridiculous. Divide and conquer I suppose.

Great news for everyone involved. Dems will be sad though due to the witch hunt era and desire to nail him and republicans will be jackasses rubbing in something that we should all be happy about.

There's no winning really.

Great news for everyone involved. Dems will be sad though due to the witch hunt era and desire to nail him and republicans will be jackasses rubbing in something that we should all be happy about.

There's no winning really.

Context here. 2 years of mountains of bullshit. Rubbing some of that shit in certain Dems faces (Schiff especially) is highly warranted.

Context here. 2 years of mountains of bullshit. Rubbing some of that shit in certain Dems faces (Schiff especially) is highly warranted.

Not really. Just let the result speak for itself and don't stoop to their level. Be professional about it.

This is a positive day.

We're in an era where witch hunting is the thing to do. I get it. The era where, 25 years after everyone already knew about Michael Jackson was a sick pervert, we finally fake care because we all want to be fake social media "woke." It is what it is and it shouldn't surprise anyone to see these things happen from time to time. Be happy but don't be a dick about it.

Last edited:
I saw this coming a few months ago, when I said I was going to generally refrain from commenting on this issue going forward, until the Mueller Report was released.

It is ultimately good news for America that the Trumpsters did not actively collude with the Russians. Though it is also fair to want access to the full report before making a final conclusion on exactly what happened. And it certainly wasn't a "nothingburger" investigation, based on the surprisingly large amount of indictments that came out of it.

One of the things that made Trump look so guilty was his own conduct, which WAS obstruction of justice by any fair measure. Though I do understand why Barr & Rosenstein made the decision they made.

There were a lot of moving parts in this story, many still unexplained, so unfortunately the shitstorm has only just begun. And it will be interesting to hear more of the details. But today is a good day for The Donald.

Uh huh, sure. Plenty of people here were so wrong now it’s “I saw it coming”.

I saw it coming day 1.

It’s ok to admit you were wrong.

Now the Dems are saying “they must release the whole report” when they know the law directly stipulates that special investigation reports are NOT to be released to protect people mentioned in the report. More bullshit politics by the Dems.

Clinton’s wasn’t released. Neither was Reagan’s.

Watch how many Dems will faux rage for something they’re not legally allowed to have.

I also love how now they don’t trust Mueller and the DOJ to be truthful. ****ing hypocrites.

Not really. Just let the result speak for itself and don't stoop to their level. Be professional about it.

This is a positive day.

We're in an era where witch hunting is the thing to do. I get it. The era where, 25 years after everyone already knew about Michael Jackson was a sick pervert, we finally fake care because we all want to be fake social media "woke." It is what it is and it shouldn't surprise anyone to see these things happen from time to time. Be happy but don't be a dick about it.

Schiff is as big a piece of shit as Nunes. He needs taught a lesson.

Apparently everyone including The Donald wants the report to be released. Great, change the law and release it.

I don’t like the Democrats, that won’t change. I don’t lie to myself. You guys do. So wrong on this one.

They brought this on themselves. The good thing is Trump will likely screw himself anyway.

I Pledge Allegiance
2 The Flag
Of the United State`s of AnMerica®
`n` 2 the Republic
4 Witch it Stand`s
1 Nation
Under Gosh
Indivisible
With Liberty, `n` Justice for All

Gosh Bless AnMerica® clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I don’t like the Democrats, that won’t change. I don’t lie to myself. You guys do. So wrong on this one.

They brought this on themselves. The good thing is Trump will likely screw himself anyway.

Youre still voting Democrat though right?

Like you said you would after parkland?

Back