• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The thing is whether the looters are wrong or not (they are) it's very easy to just do what you morons down south have done forever and just terrorize them, lock them up and call it a day.

OR we can maybe just maybe look at fixing the root of the problem, which isn't that these people and that particular race are inherently bad people believe it or not. Crazy idea maybe. Not sure.
People aren't in the habit of accepting excuses for other people's actions.

So when government doesn't walk and chew gum at the same time people bitch but talking about multiple issues at the same time and people bitch.

Can't have it both ways.

Dead serious. If you aren't aware of these practices, read up. It's common. They use it to delegitimitize protests/dissent.
I forgot youre a Bernie Bro.

Happy to read your opinion though, even if I disagree with it. A novelty here I know.

Hey 24hrs later they come up with a story that it was Barr not Trump and Smoke not Gas.

Everything is now Aok.
You can never answer poignant questions when your agenda is challenged. It's not gone unnoticed.

I saw a poll the other day (not sure how reliable) but it said 86% of active police in the U.S. voted Trump.
I forgot your a Bernie Bro.

Happy to read your opinion though, even if I disagree with it. A novelty here I know.
It comes from experience. It's been a long time but I was involved in a lot of protest movements when younger. It's well documented.

I saw a poll the other day (not sure how reliable) but it said 86% of active police in the U.S. voted Trump.

It comes from experience. It's been a long time but I was involved in a lot of protest movements when younger. It's well documented.
I believe it was close to that but you're assuming it was because they're racist and not because Trump blew smoke up their asses promising support of all kinds.

I believe it was close to that but you're assuming it was because they're racist and not because Trump blew smoke up their asses promising support of all kinds.
I'm not assuming anything beyond what was stated. The evidence suggests, however, that there is a high incidence of Klan membership as well.

As someone already mentioned, it's too easy (and wrong) to blame only one side in a situation like this. A lot happens quickly in riots and "witnesses" claiming nothing was thrown are full of shit when the crowd is that massive, no way they could know.

You can never answer poignant questions when your agenda is challenged. It's not gone unnoticed.

Which question?

Either it was trump and gas (like everyone reported at the time), or barr and smoke (their story 24hrs later).

Is one any better than the other?

Back