• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

There's always going to be something when you've been in public service that long but she is smart and can deal with any attacks. I like her because she is a bulldog and maybe that's what the Ds need to get back to the WH. She's tougher than Pence I'll tell you that.

There's always going to be something when you've been in public service that long but she is smart and can deal with any attacks. I like her because she is a bulldog and maybe that's what the Ds need to get back to the WH. She's tougher than Pence I'll tell you that.
I really don't know much about Val Demings, but what I'm hearing definitely sounds promising. And the D's ABSOLUTELY need a bulldog. Probably a lot of bulldogs. They need to get way better at fighting back and you know Team Orange is going to come at Biden with a full court press for a depressing number of months prior to the election.

Trump is at the helm of the Titanic right now. Economic, social and public health catastrophes all at once. A monkey should be able to take him down.

Trump is at the helm of the Titanic right now. Economic, social and public health catastrophes all at once. A monkey should be able to take him down.
wYyBKfeVXNXRnSDOgmx7Er50zaBaSFWONMD0R5q9ieGHnd8I_TDgCTSEy3GJsQU43yzVfdSMluThMKUxTl_xAmsTeXANBizisgS0CwFeD6fp_aMycu5IqnFfECeoOtKxqHfmqvaV2gpRGOoFneSsmx3ma4Eyu1lAxgBTdrrCitojKbTFiRHA

Back