• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

All this funding and all they had to do (I'm Thinking) is create a care package with a month's worth of supplies...the govt pays the grocery stores, dpt stores etc, deliveries...

I think the logistics would be daunting but when you look at the mess now maybe it could have worked.

All this funding and all they had to do (I'm Thinking) is create a care package with a month's worth of supplies...the govt pays the grocery stores, dpt stores etc, deliveries...

I think the logistics would be daunting but when you look at the mess now maybe it could have worked.
Which grocery stores? How much would super Walmart Target Costco Sams club get? What about small groceries would convenience stores get any?

I'm all for publicly shaming racists, but this lady pretty clearly has mental health issues, no?
I would think most racists have mental health issues. But it's a fair point, she almost certainly has mental and anger problems. Still should have been arrested, though.

Maybe that turns out to be a good thing if they can get her some help. How likely is that in America, though?

Back