• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Billionaires and hedge funds cornered the PPE market by purchasing hundreds of billions of masks and gloves through production deals with 3M and other vendors. They are now reselling them to countries and health care firms for more than double what they used to cost. Don Trump Jr. has been involved in two of these monster deals to my knowledge. So while regular folk are forced into bankruptcy due to covid, the rich and powers that be are once again exploiting the masses and this time it’s on a massive global scale.

This is not conjecture, i have direct knowledge of this.

What the fuck does this have to do with emails though? Did Don Jr email someone about this? Let's try to stay on point about the important things for fuck sakes.

she discredited herself. nobody else did that to her.
She was instantly attacked when she came out with her claims. Gaslight that if you like but the me too movement's main thing was to treat claims of sexual assault seriously.

Most telling bit about this imo. The Biden image is authentic, taken in the same shitty indoor lighting condition we all have at our family functions, surrounded by loving family doing family things.

Trump's is a sterile image meant to show off his wealth. We know this because it's from a professional photoshoot that was entirely for the purpose of showing off his wealth.

If there is a microcosm of who each of the two men really are, this is fucking it right here.

So is the idea here that these emails and photos are from Hunter Biden’s laptop? He downloaded them to his laptop and then left it at some Trump-loving patriot’s repair shop?

They definitely didn’t hack Hunter Biden’s cloud to gain political leverage, right? Because that would be the Russia hoax all over again. And that was a hoax.

Surprised no one goes after ivanka and her emails from the left or angry republicans / wasn’t that the potential reason behind trump doing some dumb shit to take the media off of her? Can’t quite remember

Most telling bit about this imo. The Biden image is authentic, taken in the same shitty indoor lighting condition we all have at our family functions, surrounded by loving family doing family things.

Trump's is a sterile image meant to show off his wealth. We know this because it's from a professional photoshoot that was entirely for the purpose of showing off his wealth.

If there is a microcosm of who each of the two men really are, this is fucking it right here.

This

it's obviously a shoot because where is the overcooked steak and ketchup bottle?

I have always told my partner that in the event we need to flee north america, new zealand is our top destination. Jacinda makes me want to make the move...

Back