• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I don't know about that, but they might implicate indirectly...at the very least let the public hear what they were doing.

Take a page from the republican handbook and blitz the media with every detail that works in their favour...constant messaging.

Biden is just propping up Georgia because they helped him steal the election. (I'm sure that's a thing some MAGATs believe today)

Are people still talking about the Trump supporter picnic on the Capitol lawn? That was years ago, shouldn't we be investigating what really happened in Benghazi instead?

Are people still talking about the Trump supporter picnic on the Capitol lawn? That was years ago, shouldn't we be investigating what really happened in Benghazi instead?

Well, we're never going to get to the bottom of who tricked these patriots into peacefully protesting at the capital and then false flagged them into committing violence to protect themselves from the deep state police officers on the scene if they don't investigate!

Back