• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Foot Season

I was having flare-ups with my plantar fasciitis a little while ago and ended up replacing some ill fitting footwear. I also soak my feet in a Dead Sea salt foot bath every other night. Has made a world of difference. [emoji106]
I love reading all those juicy details! 😍💦 I'm glad your feet are doing better now. 👣💯 Feel free to post a few pics! 📸🎞️

I was having flare-ups with my plantar fasciitis a little while ago and ended up replacing some ill fitting footwear. I also soak my feet in a Dead Sea salt foot bath every other night. Has made a world of difference. [emoji106]

I trust you have the plantar fasciitis inserts? I had it for about a year before I finally got a pair. Within a month it was gone and I haven't had a problem since.

I trust you have the plantar fasciitis inserts? I had it for about a year before I finally got a pair. Within a month it was gone and I haven't had a problem since.

Had that years ago, painful.
Got a pair of slippers (300 bucks) from the podiatrist.
Cured the problem.
Wearing shitty boots was the cause, couldnt even play baseball.

I think the main culprit was my sandals I wore on vacation in January. I have inserts in my winter boots but they don’t seem to be needed in the Sketchers.

I am literally jumping out of my feet with joy over the discussion that is taking place. I am so proud of you all for taking such great care of your feet. Always remember this quote:

"A man will only go as far as his feet take him."
—Gordon Wallace

I have severe foot odor issues. I've tried everything. I'm a thin fella that doesn't have much problem sweating outside of my feet. I have had to throw away several pairs of shoes because they got so unbearably smelly to the point of no return.

Any recommendations, Gordon?

I have severe foot odor issues. I've tried everything. I'm a thin fella that doesn't have much problem sweating outside of my feet. I have had to throw away several pairs of shoes because they got so unbearably smelly to the point of no return.

Shower or bath

Gordo is probably going to need pictures...but for **** sakes PM them to him, we dont need that shit on the board

Honestly dont think it is.

It amuses me to troll Preston about it but I dont think it's the same guy. An IP from Pennsylvania is random as hell, most vpns operate through major tech locations and Penn isnt one of those.

This might actually be a new member and it would be fitting if the first new member we attracted in years was a proper lunatic.

Honestly dont think it is.

It amuses me to troll Preston about it but I dont think it's the same guy. An IP from Pennsylvania is random as hell, most vpns operate through major tech locations and Penn isnt one of those.

This might actually be a new member and it would be fitting if the first new member we attracted in years was a proper lunatic.

my guess is it's you

my guess is it's you

I am funny enough to be Gordon but the timing doesn't work. I was busy as **** planning my wedding and planning out a new import business at the time he showed up. Which is exactly what someone who didn't want to be found out would say but whatever.

Last edited:
Weird reading this thread, seems like a bunch of losers missing out on George Armstrong carrying a fourth place team to the Cup in a six team league.

Sorry, just just does. Me included. At least I dropped my best friend ever. WHEN he was gm of the Laffs. when he was ordered to traded Courtnall for cocaine/steroid Kordic.

Back