• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Post Corona - What Will Change?

Or they just think differently. To them you’re probably the stupid one. I’m sure you’ve thought of that no? If they really think as he does there’s no changing it.
 
Or they just think differently. To them you’re probably the stupid one. I’m sure you’ve thought of that no? If they really think as he does there’s no changing it.
So like... If people are sitting there calculating Trump's moves, simply assessing the situation in a serious way and come to the determination that Donald Trump is a good president then how is that not the fucking stupidest shit you've ever heard? It isn't opinion at this point. It never really was to be honest... Guy is a failed business man and reality tv star. Everyone with half a brain knew how this would end. I'll give them a pass because sometimes even intelligent people fall into cults. But now? Come on. You can't tell me any supporter of his isn't just straight up dumb as a brick.
 
So like... If people are sitting there calculating Trump's moves, simply assessing the situation in a serious way and come to the determination that Donald Trump is a good president then how is that not the fucking stupidest shit you've ever heard? It isn't opinion at this point. It never really was to be honest... Guy is a failed business man and reality tv star. Everyone with half a brain knew how this would end. I'll give them a pass because sometimes even intelligent people fall into cults. But now? Come on. You can't tell me any supporter of his isn't just straight up dumb as a brick.

Yeah but his presumptive opponent is senile. That‘s an issue. Maybe he’ll croak before the convention and someone other than Bernie or Warren will emerge. Not likely, however.
 
So like... If people are sitting there calculating Trump's moves, simply assessing the situation in a serious way and come to the determination that Donald Trump is a good president then how is that not the fucking stupidest shit you've ever heard? It isn't opinion at this point. It never really was to be honest... Guy is a failed business man and reality tv star. Everyone with half a brain knew how this would end. I'll give them a pass because sometimes even intelligent people fall into cults. But now? Come on. You can't tell me any supporter of his isn't just straight up dumb as a brick.
They
Dont
Care

it’s amazing that you’re not grasping that. I mean granted most everyone here has a touch of neuroses however many in the country don’t. They believe more in his policy than his transgressions. They don’t understand you, you won’t understand them. Hence you call them names, they call you names. There’s no vaccine.
 
What if I called her a bitch instead? Whatever word you want me to use, I can edit my post. But I think cunt describes it best.
Stop.

She did a lot of good for people you’d simple step around. Seriously, stop.
 
They
Dont
Care

it’s amazing that you’re not grabbing that. I mean granted most everyone here has a touch of neuroses however many don’t. They believe more in his policy than his transgressions. They don’t understand you, you won’t understand them. Hence you call them names, they call you names. There’s no vaccine.
They're
Stupid
As
Fuck


It's amazing how you don't understand that. I know you don't care and think Washington is broken and nothing matters bla bla but at least you have a large enough brain to realize trump is a catastrophe. Those that don't and actually vote for him are straight up stupid people. Full stop.
 
Preston. Stop. Don’t make me fucking do something I don’t really want to do. You’ve said your piece, repeating it is meant to purposefully antagonize me.
 
They're
Stupid
As
****


It's amazing how you don't understand that. I know you don't care and think Washington is broken and nothing matters bla bla but at least you have a large enough brain to realize trump is a catastrophe. Those that don't and actually vote for him are straight up stupid people. Full stop.
Hate to break it to you but the world has been ending weekly for over three years. Maybe, just maybe you’re freaking out a little too much?
 
Back
Top