• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Can we talk about some real problems for a change please?

QGXRAO4IP5HGZK5OWOUUW4N4TM

The Mexican had H5N2 which was thought to be very mild prior to this case. It's extremely mild in birds and the few human cases, while unconfirmed by lab tests, were either asymptomatic or very mild.Though this dude was very ill and frail prior to getting this.

H5N1 spreading from human to human would be a disaster tho, for sure. That's the super deadly one.

The Mexican had H5N2 which was thought to be very mild prior to this case. It's extremely mild in birds and the few human cases, while unconfirmed by lab tests, were either asymptomatic or very mild.Though this dude was very ill and frail prior to getting this.

H5N1 spreading from human to human would be a disaster tho, for sure. That's the super deadly one.

If you weren't packing your bug out kit while posting this I'd feel better about it

giphy.gif

FYI the smart nerds think a H5N1 pandemic is nowhere near the likeliest scenario! We may be ok!

H5N2, if it actually is spreading human to human (it likely isn't right now), may be not a huge deal. Maybe.

FYI the smart nerds think a H5N1 pandemic is nowhere near the likeliest scenario! We may be ok!

H5N2, if it actually is spreading human to human (it likely isn't right now), may be not a huge deal. Maybe.

So should I buy a big rollie cart so I can get in on the dead body removal business or no?

Back