• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Kawhi questionable for tonight.

This is why you need some depth. For regular season games.

Linsanity should win it for us tonight. Lol

Jenny is a ****ing rockstar. It's going to hurt the wallet but I need to do this often.

Told you man. She's not cheap (though compared to the 30 minute appointments at the clinic in Calgary, she is...I was paying 125 for a 30 minute session in Calgary, Jenny is 110-120 for an hour) but she's awesome. She will pretty sustainably fix whatever the hell is wrong with you that doesn't require surgery.

Told you man. She's not cheap (though compared to the 30 minute appointments at the clinic in Calgary, she is...I was paying 125 for a 30 minute session in Calgary, Jenny is 110-120 for an hour) but she's awesome. She will pretty sustainably fix whatever the hell is wrong with you that doesn't require surgery.

She pretty much confirmed that I'm a ****ing mess but after just one session I've noticed a decent improvement. It was much better right after the session. Had a little flare up tonight but I'm guessing that's just years of certain muscles being deactivated and certain shit probably has already deactivated itself since the appointment. Still not completely convinced but so far I'm a bigger believer in this than anything else I've tried. The concept just makes a lot of sense and now that I've witnessed the methodology first hand, the shit works.

I have lots of work to do but for the first time in about three weeks I am able to comfortably bend down and do basic tasks. It's a start. Two week vacation in a couple days and then it's back to Jenny.

You convinced me to get into weed stocks and now convinced me to do this. By the end of this I'm going to spend all my weed stock profits on this shit We've come full circle. Thanks I guess.

Last edited:
Back