• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Looking back at this draft, what the **** is a Dragen Bender and are the Suns the biggest tire fire in the NBA now?

I believe the Game of Zones take on what a Dragen is, is the best one and the Knicks are a hell of a tire fire but don't have Booker and Ayton.

I believe the Game of Zones take on what a Dragen is, is the best one and the Knicks are a hell of a tire fire but don't have Booker and Ayton.

Lets see what the knicks master plan looks like a year from now.

And that Games of Zones take on Dragen is tremendous.

Also, is there any way for this seas GoZ doesn't have Masai trying desperately to reverse the curse on Kawhi Leonard and turn him human again, losing DDR to them in the process and culminating with the Kawhi awkward laugh?

Lets see what the knicks master plan looks like a year from now.

And that Games of Zones take on Dragen is tremendous.

Also, is there any way for this seas GoZ doesn't have Masai trying desperately to reverse the curse on Kawhi Leonard and turn him human again, losing DDR to them in the process and culminating with the Kawhi awkward laugh?

I can't wait for the new season...can't ****ing wait.

This season is going to be hilarious

- Jimmy Buckets saga in Minnesota
- AD in New Orleans
- Lebron misses the playoffs?
- Markelle Fultz
- Kawhi/Demar
- KD/Draymond in-fighting
- KP trade to Dallas

I recall zeke leading that bandwagon?

I took a quick peak back in the thread and I think I was first:

11-15-2015, 10:17 PM
and I'm pretty much done with Demar DeRozan as a core piece here.

A volume chucker with mediocre defensive ability and no true range on his jumper. A value for his contract, but not someone we should be throwing a huge pile of money at to keep.

He's about to get paid like a franchise player he's not though. His game has grown some over the last 2 seasons. He's much better at identifying the open man once he's put the ball on the deck for example....but he never did improve the range on his jumper and he still doesn't really work within the flow of the offence to get his shots. Probably 90% of his touches that end in a shot are basically iso's.

There was a bunch more the closer to his contract signing (July 2016) we got. Didn't see anything from Zeke over that period.

I took a quick peak back in the thread and I think I was first:

There was a bunch more the closer to his contract signing (July 2016) we got. Didn't see anything from Zeke over that period.

fair enough, you can be the anti-Demar champion. you were bang on on that one.

Do we have to bring up ME comparing Wiggins to LeBron?

Nah we won't. I like you Mindz. You saved both my retirement timeline and my broken body.

I said he had that kind of upside, yeah. I remember watching him as a 16 yr old at fiba under 19s and being ridiculously impressed. It's too bad that his work ethic never matched up with his raw toolkit. But yeah if I was a NBA exec I would have ****es that one right up. I was close to right on Randle though and really right on Jabari parker out of that draft class. Wrong on Embiid though. I didn't think he would be this good

The wiggins/Bruno draft. We could have had Capela, Joe Harris (may not be a sexy player but he can shoot!!), Rodney Hood( I remember being really mad we didn’t draft him) JOKIC!!!

Also mad when we skipped on Dwight Powell and took DeAndre Daniels.

I said he had that kind of upside, yeah. I remember watching him as a 16 yr old at fiba under 19s and being ridiculously impressed. It's too bad that his work ethic never matched up with his raw toolkit. But yeah if I was a NBA exec I would have ****es that one right up. I was close to right on Randle though and really right on Jabari parker out of that draft class. Wrong on Embiid though. I didn't think he would be this good

I think wiggins needed a different location/organization than minny. He needs someone to take him and make him into that player. As you said his work ethic hasn’t lived up. But I think he can be still molded into a strong player. Just not to the hype he had.

Back