• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Nah, CC has always had the inside scoop on Kawhi....they share an agent.

He said there's no chance kawhi will report to Toronto last year. He has connections but he's just guessing at this point. Each tweet contradicts the last.

He is definitely not plugged into that camp. No one is. They've made a concentrated effort to not allow that. Seeing the media fumble around and make shit is up hilarious.

KNoBbx6.jpg

He said there's no chance kawhi will report to Toronto last year.

Source?

...it's well known now that he was right that Kawhi didn't want to come to Toronto, and wanted to be dealt to LA (as Uncle Dennis has since confirmed).

But when everyone said Kawhi to Clippers was a lock, CC was the first to say the Raptors held the upper hand now.

He has connections but he's just guessing at this point. Each tweet contradicts the last.

He is definitely not plugged into that camp. No one is. They've made a concentrated effort to not allow that. Seeing the media fumble around and make shit is up hilarious.

They literally share a agent, agents are the #1 source from inside any camp......to pretend he isn't connected to their camp is just ignoring the facts.

Plenty of people are "fumbling around making shit up"....CC isn't one of them, on this.

To think that his agent is busy feeding info to another client is pretty absurd. How quickly would he not be Kawhi’s agent if it turned out he was doing that?

Well, the idea would be that the shared agent would only provide CC information that had been cleared by Uncle Dennis/Kawhi for release, and CC would just be their preferred media guy to speak through. If you look at the information that CC has actually passed along, it's been simple shit

- No decision today
- No decision today
- Doesn't want a 2 yr contract

To think that his agent is busy feeding info to another client is pretty absurd. How quickly would he not be Kawhi’s agent if it turned out he was doing that?

Seriously. Why would an agent of a particular private athlete share information to another client? That's ridiculous.

Well, the idea would be that the shared agent would only provide CC information that had been cleared by Uncle Dennis/Kawhi for release, and CC would just be their preferred media guy to speak through. If you look at the information that CC has actually passed along, it's been simple shit

- No decision today
- No decision today

Do they seem the types that want anyone conveying messages to the public?

I think they’d much rather no one know anything than to anoint this guy their mouthpiece. What do they gain from having him spill any details?

- No decision today
- No decision today

It'd be through Uncle Dennis, in all likelihood as CC is connected to him as well....

Nobody is "sneaking" jfc.

- No decision today
- No decision today

Umm. this am Carter actually said on-air “I believe there's going to be an announcement today,"

I don't doubt he and Uncle Dennis talk but that doesn't mean Carter isn't guessing a bit. If Uncle D doesn't say anything, Carter can't go on-air and say "I got nothing for you"

- No decision today
- No decision today

....simple, but specifically contradicting the reports from Jalen etc that Kawhi would be returning on a two year deal.

You also don't claim "no decision today" unless you know as the upside is so minimal & it blows up in your face too easily if you're bullshitting. Especially when you're doing so on the days an announcement have been most highly expected.

...but hey, people can believe what they want.

Yeah I'll choose to believe nothing. Last I checked kawhi reported to Toronto. Cris has his fair share of misses too.

Back