• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Championship stink man. Shit teams all over the league crave it. Serge and Norm are both moveable, and desirable for a lot of teams.

Championship stink man. Shit teams all over the league crave it. Serge and Norm are both moveable, and desirable for a lot of teams.

Easily moveable , trade chatter to pickup this weekend after the December moratorium to involve players signed in the summer

Plenty of teams in dump mode

Easily moveable , trade chatter to pickup this weekend after the December moratorium to involve players signed in the summer

Plenty of teams in dump mode

We're also in a good position in that we can and will take someone with another year of term if it's the right player. Masai is definitely going to position us to be in the Giannis sweepstakes. A lot of teams aren't going to want to take on contracts that extend into next season.

Removing myself for a few minutes here and there, as a Raps fan, damn, was it cool to watch George and Kawhi. Phew. Geniuses.

Is Fred's name VanVleet or VanFLeet? Jeez, announcers go back and forth on it. Anyways, its a weird name, no matter how you slice it. Love the player though.

He ain't Damon Stod..... But some nights he looks pretty close.

I remember when Pascal used to work hard on the defensive end.

Serge is also not good

But I'm nitpicking, 8 point lead against a bad team after 1Q

When Norm plays like that he is beautiful to watch. Aggressive, take the ball to the hoop using his body to protect it on the way to the rim. Looks good since Fred went down.

I've got all sorts of time for him, I just don't know what we could give up that would be "significant" to them, that I'd be willing to give up

Back