• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Feeling pretty vindicated in my ongoing general apathy towards Stephens. Never understood his ranking over the years.

Stephens is the definition of a gatekeeper, but I love watching him fight. He's had some of the nastiest KOs ever. The Rony Jason KO, the Dennis Bermudez KO and that Josh Emmitt KO. That Josh Emmitt KO literally left Emmitt with a broken face. And his KO of Doo Ho Choi, boy...

Off topic but broke open a bottle of McGregor's Proper Twelve whiskey last night and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent value given the reasonable price.

Who is he supposed to fight next? Diaz again?

I'd love to see him and Tony go at it then face the winner of Khabib / JG. But I don't think the timing will line up for that one.

Off topic but broke open a bottle of McGregor's Proper Twelve whiskey last night and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent value given the reasonable price.

Who is he supposed to fight next? Diaz again?

Anyone in the top-5 at Lightweight outside of Nurmagomedov. But if there's one fight I want to see, it's McGregor - Masvidal.

I think McGregor fights Gaethje. Probably beats him and gets another shot at Khabib.
Unfortunately looks like the mystical Khabib Ferguson fight was just not meant to be.

Masvidal and Covington is the money fight I think.

I think McGregor fights Gaethje. Probably beats him and gets another shot at Khabib.
Unfortunately looks like the mystical Khabib Ferguson fight was just not meant to be.

Masvidal and Covington is the money fight I think.

Don’t think covington is a money fight...

mans sonce Khabib is back this summer, that’s enough time for him to fight Gaethje straight away. Shouldn’t have him wait to fight the winner in like December.

and Connor fighting the winner of that fight will be awesome no matter which one wins :)

Doubt it

17267450-0-image-a-4_1565781926823.jpg

Back