• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #5: April 19, 2019, 7:00pm - Time to Shift into 5th

Matthews was the diff tonight. Scored the 1st and started the 2nd.

source.gif

Yeah boys! It was a white-knuckler for 2.5 periods, but it makes the goals/wins that much sweeter.

Was it goalie interference? Sure, maybe? Was it going to be a goal anyway based on the beauty of a pass/finish? Probably, so who cares?

.. not happy about the change to an afternoon game on Sunday though... boo.

I love how Sportsnet is running with the "Leafs got lucky they didn't call the goal back." Don't mention the fact that Boston got 3 straight PPs.

I love how Sportsnet is running with the "Leafs got lucky they didn't call the goal back." Don't mention the fact that Boston got 3 straight PPs.

If the Leafs win the cup some of the media will still claim luck or some other bullshit.

Anyway. Andersen is in beast mode. I was at Game 4, tempted to try and score Game 6 tix...

Shocked to learn that my buddy (die hard Habs fan) is actually cheering the Leafs. Apparently their hate for the Bruins is deep.

Boston kid knows that if he wasn't a good luck charm, that dad's not bringing him anymore.

Back