• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Raptors VS Nets....Game 4 GDT

Amir has gotta be hurt. he has no strength in his jump. He needs to dunk that hard.

Man, Ross' no show has been really bad. We need his offense can't depend on salmons et al for that many minutes FFS

Demar has become a hog, fouls upon fouls, lost offensive rhythm/rushing outside shots, and can't cover a man on defense again.

LOL 4 attempts there and they can't hit a shot. Great offensive rebounding but no finish.

I was saying it at the deadline and I'll say it again. We really needed an upgrade on Salmons (and Ross), and another legitimate banger inside. That shit is showing up in this series. Good learning experience playing a veteran group like this and I have all sorts of faith in Masai to take the cap space, and moveable assets we have and add quality pieces, but we really could have made a run in a weak conference if we had added 1-2 good quality rotation veterans at the deadline.

Why would you not put Valanciunas in for rebounding purposes there? The odds of him drawing another fouls is minimal Dwayne.

Back