• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Seriously though, what's wrong with the Sabres?

TestSubjekt

..?

Me? I think it's the lack of having a clear direction. No president of hockey ops. Having a still rookie GM and Jason Karmanos answering to Kim Pegula leading the hockey ops department scares me, especially when it comes to trading an elite player...such as Jack Eichel. Teams are going to be salivating at the thought of fleecing the Sabres, as they likely will

Same thing that's wrong with the Habs. Ownership. They care more about the Bills imo.

But they aren't running both teams the same way. Look what's working with the Bills. Hands off ownership. They're letting football people run the football team. Y'know people who have some experience. TRY THE SAME THING WITH THE SABRES!

I was secretly hoping that Brian Burke would be our savior. I've really grown to respect him and his experience doing everything

..?

Me? I think it's the lack of having a clear direction. No president of hockey ops. Having a still rookie GM and Jason Karmanos answering to Kim Pegula leading the hockey ops department scares me, especially when it comes to trading an elite player...such as Jack Eichel. Teams are going to be salivating at the thought of fleecing the Sabres, as they likely will
I agree wholeheartedly. The Bills approach is working, they need a team President and get the hell out of the way!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. The Bills approach is working, they need a team President and get the hell out of the way!!!!

Hire the best hockey department staff ,there is no cap and most don’t need to all live in Buffalo.

Once the Bills dumped their clowns for quality management and coach , it changed overnight .

If they don't hire gallant or Julien to coach in the division they're stupid.

Back