• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 62 - Leafs vs Habs

Good: 5 of 6 points with Budaj and heading into a tough West Coast road trip.
Bad: SH goal and then giving up a quick one right after
Ugly: The PP. We need ANOTHER LOOK

Yep. 5 of 6 sans Price as we head to road trip hell. I'll take it. Merci Beaucoup.

This team desperately needs Galchenyuk to make the big leap. He's on a top line with PP time.

Yep. 5 of 6 sans Price as we head to road trip hell. I'll take it. Merci Beaucoup.

This team desperately needs Galchenyuk to make the big leap. He's on a top line with PP time.

To be fair, just back from a long break. He has also been the most dangerous on that line even though the goals have not come yet.

nice to see them scoring goals, maybe there's something to be said of the necessity created with your #1 goalie out.

Hard to believe they've picked up five of six points since the break with Budaj in net and Therrien behind the bench. We'll take it!

The only bad was giving the Leafs a point. But with Budaj in nets and 4 regulars out...much better than I expected.

To be fair, just back from a long break. He has also been the most dangerous on that line even though the goals have not come yet.

I wasn't dissing him -- just saying we desperately need some high end offense other than Max. Leafs have more weapons up front.

Leaf fans blaming the refs. Awesome. They just lost the high horse they sit on about officiating.

Hard to believe they've picked up five of six points since the break with Budaj in net and Therrien behind the bench. We'll take it!

Three playoff bound teams also....but still a lot if mistakes in the defensive zone

Good: 5 of 6 points with Budaj and heading into a tough West Coast road trip.
Bad: SH goal and then giving up a quick one right after
Ugly: The PP. We need ANOTHER LOOK

We need Price against those teams coming up.

They were snakebitten at the end but refs made automatic calls.

I don't care if they gave up points to the other teams, 5 out of 6 points with Price out is huge.

Back