Without him standing on his head in games 5-6, we're not there in the 3rd period of game 7.
It was an ugly collapse, but it doesn't suggest that he's not clutch. He would have bitched out under the pressure of game 5 if he was the guy you muppets are suggesting he is.
The guy we are suggesting he is (Patrick Lalime) also kept us in series' until game 7 where he folded his tent and went home early.
Just like Riemer.
12/13 Playoffs:
Reimer: 7 gms, 923 SV%
Anderson: 10 gms, 918 SV%
Lalime has never had one season as good as Reimer's rookie season, nevermind one like Reimer's 12-13. Perhaps when you're breaking out your comparables for a .920+ goaltender, you would be wise to pick someone with a career high SV% higher than .914?
The kicker of course is that the unclutch career .905 goalie has a career .926 playoff sv%.
Ok, you've convinced me.
Reimer is clutch.
Reimer: 0 series wins, 1 generational elimination game meltdown
Anderson: 1 series win, 0 generational elimination game meltdown
Btw...I've never see a fanbase prouder about a 1st round victory against a group of smurfs, ever.
oh, but those last 15 mins though. can't forget those. they were a little bit important.
cmon. if/when you guys ever win a playoff series it will be pandemonium in that godawful city of yours. dont even try to say differently.
If I were Sens fans, I'd be a lot more worried about how terrible the Sens looked when Anderson wasn't giving them historically great goaltending.
No idea if they're any hell as a projection, but VUKOTA has the Leafs finishing 10th in the league, 7th in the east and therefore a playoff team. Anyone with ESPN insider can pull the whole list.
I've tried to explain it to them. They're not very strong at math.
Not worried. Lehner.If I were a Sens fan, I'd be a lot more worried about how terrible the Sens looked when Anderson wasn't giving them historically great goaltending.